Serve as a Club Coach – Help a Struggling Club Become Successful!
District 46 will present the Club Coach Pin at the beginning of the assignment, and the Desk Mate Alarm and Pencil Cup Holder after successful completion of six to twelve month term as Club Coach.
- Serve for a period of 6 to 12 months (may be extended if approved by the District Director)
- Coach a club with 8 to 12 members until the club achieves Distinguished status or better
- Have at least one Open House/Membership drive during the assignment period
- Bring the club membership to 20 members or have a net growth of 5 members or more
- Have at least 4 club officers attend TLI training in both the Summer and Winter sessions
From: District 46
Dates: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Eligibility: Qualifying Toastmasters (eligibility and assignment determined by District Director)
To Claim: Send to the Club Growth Director, a note stating that the coach fulfilled all the above requirements. The coach must attest that club officers understand how to achieve administrative, educational and membership goals. Awards will be presented at the Hail and Farewell ceremony.