Help a Newly Chartered Club Build a Strong Foundation!
District 46 will present the Mentor Pin at the beginning of the assignment, and the Desk Mate Alarm and Pencil Cup Holder after successful completion of six to twelve month term as Club Mentor.
- Mentor must be assigned and registered with Toastmasters International
- Serve for a period of 6 to 12 months (may be extended if approved by the District Director)
- Attend club meetings for a minimum of once a month for 6 months
- Have at least 4 club officers attend TLI training – or – the mentor must train all 7 club officers to understand their duties
- Club must renew on time for two consecutive cycles demonstrating understanding of administrative responsibilities
From: District 46
Dates: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Eligibility: Qualifying Toastmasters (eligibility and assignment determined by District Director)
To Claim: Send to the Club Growth Director, a note stating that the mentor fulfilled all the above requirements. The mentor must attest that club officers understand how to achieve administrative, educational and membership goals. Awards will be presented at the Hail and Farewell ceremony.