Golden Gavel Award
Toastmasters District 46 2017-08-14T10:18:51-04:00
Achieving the Golden Gavel Award is a distinction only a few clubs will achieve. Will yours be one of those honored by the District 46 Program Quality Director?
To qualify for this prestigious award, clubs must meet the following criteria:
- Achieve Perfect Ten in the Distinguished Club Program (DCP)
- Club proxies assigned by August 15, 2017, to the District Director, or to a club member who will cast your club’s vote, in-person, at the Annual Business Meeting in Vancouver.
- Seven officers trained in the Summer(June 2017-August 2017) and the Winter(December 2017-February 2018) at the TLI sessions.
- Contestant in four Area contests (two in the Fall and two in the Spring)
- At least twenty members paid by October 1st, 2017 and April 1st, 2018.
- Entry submitted for Virtual Parade of Banners at the 2018 Spring conference.
- At least one proxy exchanged for a ballot at the District Council meeting at the 2018 Spring conference.
- New Officers list submitted to Toastmasters International by June 30, 2018.