Join Meetup and create a Meetup for each of your Club’s meetings.
District 46 will reimburse your club up to a maximum of $100 for Meetup membership. Meetup helps people find others who share their interest or cause, and form lasting, influential, local community groups that regularly meet face-to-face. Visit Meetup.com
From: District 46
Dates: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Eligibility: All Clubs
To Claim: The District will reimburse the club up to a maximum of $100 after meeting each of the following requirements:
- Clubs must recruit at least two new members from their Meetup site in the Toastmasters year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018.
- Proof that the new members were acquired from Meetup. Acceptable proof is a screen capture of the Meetup member’s profile page showing that the member joined the club’s Meetup group before they joined Toastmasters.
- Proof that the new members joined the club. Acceptable proof is either: 1) the “Confirmation of new Toastmasters member” email or, 2) the club’s roster which includes the new member and join date.
- Proof of payment to Meetup. Acceptable proof is a copy of the club’s “Your Meetup Organizer Subscription Receipt” for subscription dates that fall within the current Toastmasters year.
- All of the specified proofs must be submitted to the Club Growth Director, Alice Qin, no later than June 30, 2018.