Hold a Club Open House or Membership Drive
The District will reimburse the club up to $100 for conducting a successful event.
- Hold an Open House/Membership Drive between July 15, 2016 and June 15, 2017
- Create and submit an invitation, flier and agenda
- Submit your guest attendance report
- Clubs are eligible for reimbursement up to $100 per event
- Maximum of two events per Toastmaster’s year
For ideas on how to run an open house/membership please contact Raoul Yacinthe.
From: District 46
Dates: July 15, 2016 – June 15, 2017
Eligibility: All Clubs
To Claim: Send an email to the Club Growth Director, Raoul Yacinthe, that includes the invitation, flier, agenda, the list of guests and guest speaker. You must submit your expense receipts using Concur by June 20, 2017. Read about the Concur system…