Dear Esteemed Toastmasters,
The 2016- 2017 Public Relations Team is extremely delightful to serve you and your club for this calendar year. We bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role as Toastmasters and professionals.
We know good Public Relations (PR) is the practice of creating, promoting and maintaining a favorable image of an institution among its various audiences through the use of a variety of communication channels and tools. Therefore, we will be reaching out to you, District and Club Leaders, on a number of fronts; moreover, we want you to do the same. We’re here for you.
Our goals as PR members are as follows:
- Build Membership
- Gain Public Recognition
- Enhance perception
- Raise awareness of social media
Our main PR duties and responsibilities includes:
- Protect the Toastmasters brand
- Develop a public relations plan
- Train club officers
- Collaborate with leaders/Clubs to discuss PR plan, activities and initiatives
- Monitor and give feedback on PR